In the Two of Cups tarot card you see a man and a woman each holding a cup as if they are going to trade or share with each other. You can see above them is a winged lion representing courage and passion. The symbol hanging from the lions head is the staff of Hermes. This can symbolize trade, negotiation and wisdom. It is also sometimes associated with medicine.
Two of Cups Upright
- Business partnership
Two of Cups Reversed
- Relationship ending
- Completing commitments
- Not compatible
- Self Love
This can feel like the balance isn’t there in relationships. Look within to find what you need to bring the balance back in relationships.
Questions to ask when pulling the Two of Cups tarot card:
- Is there someone you are attracted to?
- Have you connected with your friends lately?
- Who makes you feel understood?
- Who do you trust?
- Are you looking to make a commitment?
- Are you allowing yourself time to love yourself?
- Is there a relationship ending or beginning?
If you are a Tarot professional, medium, psychic or have another profession of similar nature and you would like to get more exposure, we are now offering personalized profiles on our professional’s page. If you would like to learn more let’s team up.