In the Three of Swords tarot card you can see, are heart with three swords going through it. It appears as though there is rain in the background. Clouds and rain pass pretty quickly, so this can imply pain that doesn’t last long and to let go of the pain as quickly as a storm passes. The heart is large compared to the swords. This can indicate you have a big heart and don’t let the small stuff get to you. The swords can represent pain caused by your thoughts or others. Swords represent the mind so it can also be representative of using your heart and mind in conjunction to make the best decision for you.
Three of Swords Upright
- Hurt feelings
- Painful situations
- Stressful change
- Deep emotions
Three of Swords Reversed
- Pain ending
- Stuck in the past
- Negative self talk
- Releasing pain
Questions to ask when pulling the Three of Swords tarot card:
- Are you feeling love-struck?
- Are you listening to your heart’s desires?
- What can you do to make your heart happy?
- Are you allowing your wounds to heal?
- Do you care?
- Are you giving love a chance?
- Are you bring true about love?
- Is there something about yourself you don’t want to look at?
- Are you learning something about yourself or a situation?
- Is something true but hurtful?
- Do you feel heartbroken?