In the World tarot card you see a naked woman with a purple wrap holding 2 wands. She is naked symbolizing the naked truth. You see the 4 elements in the 4 corners of the card. It can be seen as astrology signs, and seasons of life. The wreath is like a frame, symbolizing the framework, protection and success. The red at the top and bottom of the wreath symbolize vitality and creates the endless circle of life, success and progress. It represents the continuous cycles in life.
The World Card Upright
- Completing things
- Time to end something
- Start something new
- Seeing a bigger picture
- Ending cycles
- A new world
- Ending old chapters
- Making it after all
- New cycles
- Reaching a goal
- Best outcome
- Fresh start
The World Card Reversed
- Closure in your life
- Shortcut to complete something
- Not wanting to end a cycle
- Learn from the cycle ending
- Not there yet
Questions to ask when pulling the World Card reversed:
- Can you see everything the world has to offer you and has given you?
- Do you see all the possibilities?
- Is there something you have finished or are ready to move away from?
- Is there something new you are ready to start?
- Are you running into obstacles?
- Are you appreciative for what you have?