In the Moon tarot card, you see a full moon. This card can represent the feelings you feel during the full moon or to look at your emotions, fears, and what drives you. The moon can represent your unconscious and intuition. In this card, you can see the Moon also looks like the Sun. It can represent seeing the bright side of things like in the Sun tarot card and filling a sense of accomplishment. The dogs howling at the moon can represent your natural instincts. The crustation coming out of the water can represent looking at your emotions.
- Following your instincts
- Letting go of the past
- Unconscious awareness
- Good changes
- Thinking clearly
- Looking for the truth
Questions to ask when pulling the Moon Tarot card:
- Do you understand what your emotions are telling you?
- Do you feel a sense of empathy?
- Are you listening to your intuition?
- Are you taking on other’s emotions?
- Do you feel satisfied?
- Are you at peace with your world?
- Are you anxious?
- Do you feel a sense of fear?
- Do you see the light?