In the Lovers tarot card you see Adam and Eve standing under an angel in a Garden representing the garden of Eden. Behind Eve you see an apple tree which is connected to the story from the Bible representing temptations, which can pull us away from our connection to God. The snake can represent our fears, change, evil and temptations. Behind Adam you see a tree of flames. There are 12 flames which can represent the 12 signs of the zodiac and can be seen as the passions, ambitions and desires in life. The angel above Adam and Eve represents healing and protection from God or the divine energy and angels. It is as if the angel is giving them advice and protecting them if they listen.
- Business partnerships
- Bad choices
- Partnerships ending
- Lack of commitment
- Fear of commitment
- Marital issues
Questions when pulling the Lovers tarot card:
- Do you feel loved?
- Do you believe Angles, Spirit guides, God, the Universe, whatever you believe is protecting and keeping you safe?
- What makes you happy in your life?
- Do you know you are loved?
- Do you love yourself?
- Where are the blocks in your relationship?
- Do you have common interests with someone?
- What do you value?
- What is important to you?
- Can you see the magic you can create with others?
If you are a Tarot professional, medium, psychic or have another profession of similar nature and you would like to get more exposure, we are now offering personalized profiles on our professional’s page. If you would like to learn more let’s team up.