In the High Priestess tarot card you see a lady wearing a blue robe with a cross on her chest holding the Torah. which symbolizes her connection with spirit, God and her religion. The crescent moon represents intuition and the subconscious mind. It is also connected to the cycles of the moon.
The columns (B) stands for Beelzebub (the Devil) and (J) Yahweh (God). It is meant to imply to enter you need to accept both the the good and the bad to enter. The black and white columns can be representative of opposites, such as ying and yang, black and white and male and female.
High Priestess Upright
- Trusting your inner knowing
- Look within
- Past conditioning
- Occult knowledge
- Emotional control
- Listening to your heart
High Priestess Reversed
- Feeling in the dark
- Not listening to yourself
- Misusing intuition
- Lack of emotional control
- Not listening to your hear
- Relying on external validation
Questions when pulling the High Priestess tarot card:
- Are you following your own intuition?
- What is your opinion?
- What is next?
- Are you looking for other people to give you permission or external validation for following your dreams?
- Do you trust yourself?
- Are you listening to your heart?
- Are you listening to your unconscious needs and insights?