In the Hermit tarot card, you see an old man in gray looking down carrying a light and standing in the snow at night time. The lantern can be symbolic of being prepared. It can also symbolize nighttime and feeling sleepy and a time to rest. The star in the lamp can represent the light within yourself or wisdom and can help light your way. The stave he holds can represent strength and helps him stay balanced. The snow can represent a time when you can start over.
- Looking within
- Inner peace
- Inner security
- Connecting with God or Source
- Quiet time
- Alone time
- Coming out of isolation
- Stuck in your thoughts
- Too much being alone
Question to ask when pulling the Hermit tarot card:
- Can you see your situation in a new light?
- Are you on a path with God?
- What is important to focus on?
- Are you looking within yourself to find answers?
- Is this a good time for you to rest?
- Are you taking things one step at a time?
- Do you need some space to reflect?
- Is this a good time to meditate?
- Are you at a point where it would be best to start over?
If you are a Tarot professional, medium, psychic or have another profession of similar nature and you would like to get more exposure, we are now offering personalized profiles on our professional’s page. If you would like to learn more let’s team up.