In the Fool tarot card you see a man standing at the edge of a cliff looking up, carefree and might just walk right off the cliff. He looks happy and at peace with life. He is holding a bag, which indicates he has what he needs or it can represent the burdens we carry. The flower in his hand can represent his innocence or beauty. There is a white dog jumping with joy also ready to jump of the cliff. Dogs are often seen as loyal, companions and can also represent safety. You can see mountains in the distance and often times mountains represent obstacles or challenges along the way or off in the future. The white Sun can represent completions or freedom. The ° or 0 on the sky can represent a certain degree of waited time or coordinates. The Fool often represents new beginnings or taking a leap of faith. It can represent taking chances in life and following your hearts desires. It can also represent making foolish decisions and learning from our past mistakes. It teaches us to let go of our fears and trust in life, the lessons, blessings and opportunities.
- New Beginnings
- Believe in the new you
- Take a leap of faith
- Fresh start
- Free spirit
- Cycles ending and beginning
- Hesitant to start something new
- Being in-between
- Not knowing what’s next
- Taking risks
- Bad decisions
Questions to ask when you pull the Fool tarot card:
- Are you worrying too much?
- Are you ok with not knowing the answer?
- Do you believe your wishes can come true?
- Are you living the moment?
- Do you see a an opportunity or new beginning on the horizon?
- Is a cycle ending that gives you a sense of freedom?
- Are you taking a big risk in your life?
- Do you believe in yourself?