In the Devil tarot card, you can see the Devil with what appears to be 2 lovers chained together below him. The chains can represent being tied to each other or relying on each other. The tail on the man and woman represent following their instincts. The grapes on the woman’s tail represent abundance the fire on the males tail can represent a burning desire for abundance. The torch the devil holds can represent bringing light to a dark situation.
- Feeling stuck
- Negative thinking
- Unhealthy attachments
- Limiting beliefs
- Letting go
- Addressing fears
- Positive thinking
- Releasing temptation
- Renewed beliefs
Questions to ask when you pull the Devil tarot card:
- Do you feel afraid?
- Do you feel tormented?
- Can you see the light in the situation?
- Are you ready to talk about some kind of issues you are having in a relationship?
- Can you see a dilemma clearly?
- Are you being tempted?
- Do you feel restricted?
- Is there an addiction you need to address?
- Do you have limiting beliefs?