In the Six of Wands tarot card, you can see, a man on a horse sitting proudly holding a wand with a wreath representing victory. There are several people beside him following him as if he is a leader and cheering him on in his successes. He proudly shows off his successes.
Six of Wands Upright
- Good news
- Forward momentum
Six of Wands Reversed
- Feeling defeated
- Not feeling important
- Bad news
- Lack of Confidence
- Taking a step back
Questions to ask when pulling the Six of Wands tarot card:
- Do you see how you can create more success with teamwork?
- Can you see your strengths as well as your weaknesses?
- Are you playing a leadership role and taking responsibility?
- Do you share your successes with others?
- Do you see the benefit of joining forces with others to create more success?
- Are you celebrating your successes?
- Do you feel like you need to take a step back and slow down?
- Do you feel a lack of success in your life?