The Seven of Swords tarot card you see a man sneaking away. It appears as if he’s leaving 2 swords behind. He seems happy as if he got away with something unnoticed.
Seven of Swords Upright
- Lying to yourself
- Do something covertly
- Cut your loses
- Things happening beneath the surface
- Things you haven’t thought about
- Something behind your back
- Learning secrets about yourself
- Secrets being revealed
- Truths coming to light
- Moving somewhere new
Seven of Swords Reversed
- Getting something back
- Missed opportunities
- Looking at the past
Questions when pulling the Seven of Swords
- Are you deceiving yourself?
- Are you believing lies you are telling yourself?
- Are you looking at the truth for what it is?
- Is someone deceiving you?
- Is there can be something you need to understand better?
- Is it time to move on?