The Seven of Swords tarot card you see a man sneaking away. It appears as if he’s leaving 2 swords behind. He seems happy as if he got away with something unnoticed.
Seven of Swords Upright
- Lying to yourself
- Do something covertly
- Cut your loses
- Things happening beneath the surface
- Things you haven’t thought about
- Something behind your back
- Learning secrets about yourself
- Secrets being revealed
- Truths coming to light
- Moving somewhere new
Seven of Swords Reversed
- Getting something back
- Missed opportunities
- Looking at the past
Questions when pulling the Seven of Swords
- Are you deceiving yourself?
- Are you believing lies you are telling yourself?
- Are you looking at the truth for what it is?
- Is someone deceiving you?
- Is there can be something you need to understand better?
- Is it time to move on?
If you are a Tarot professional, medium, psychic or have another profession of similar nature and you would like to get more exposure, we are now offering personalized profiles on our professional’s page. If you would like to learn more let’s team up.