In the Seven of Swords tarot card, you see a man sneaking away. It appears as if he’s leaving 2 swords behind. The man in the Seven of Swords tarot card seems happy as if he got away with something unnoticed.
Ruling Planet: Moon
Seven of Swords Upright
- Lying to yourself
- Do something covertly
- Cut your loses
- Things happening beneath the surface
- Things you haven’t thought about
- Something behind your back
- Learning secrets about yourself
- Secrets being revealed
- Truths coming to light
- Moving somewhere new
Seven of Swords Reversed
- Getting something back
- Missed opportunities
- Looking at the past
Questions when pulling the Seven of Swords
- Are you deceiving yourself?
- Are you believing the lies you are telling yourself?
- Are you looking at the truth for what it is?
- Is someone deceiving you?
- Is there can be something you need to understand better?
- Is it time to move on?
- What do you want to take or leave behind?
Would you like to get a tarot card reading? If so, reach out to one of our Tarot card professionals. If you are a Tarot professional, medium, psychic or have another profession of similar nature and would like to get more exposure, we offer personalized profiles on our professional’s page and page for your expertise. We also offer a service that helps you get more exposure through writing articles and or videos. You can learn more on our let’s team up page.