In the Queen of Cups tarot card you see a woman holding a large chalice sitting by the ocean. The large cup can be a symbolism of her importance. There are 2 angels on either side of the cup that symbolize protection. The children on her thrown can be seen as child like or being young at heart. The fish can be seen as a symbol of abundance.
Queen of Cups Upright
Queen of Cups Reversed
- Negative emotions
- Self sacrifice
- Escaping reality
Questions to ask when pulling the Queen of Cups
- Are you listening to your emotions?
- Do you trust your emotions as your guide?
- Are you nurturing your emotions?
- Are you living in a fantasy world?
- Do you feel like you have your emotions in check?
- Are you listening to your intuition?
- Are you showing compassion?
If you are a Tarot professional, medium, psychic or have another profession of similar nature and you would like to get more exposure, we are now offering personalized profiles on our professional’s page. If you would like to learn more let’s team up.