In the Nine of Wands tarot, you see a man who looks scared or fearful of the unknown holding tightly to a wand with eight other wands behind him. He has a bandage on his head and appears to be wounded. The green land behind him can represent hope. The wands behind him at all different types which can indicate different levels of success or different amounts of time.
Nine of Wands Upright
- Standing up for your beliefs
- On guard
- Final challenge
- Protecting yourself
Nine of Wands Reversed
Questions to ask when pulling the Nine of Wands tarot card:
- Are you standing your ground for what you believe in?
- Do you have a vision of what you want to accomplish?
- Are you fearful?
- Do you have faith?
- Are you pushing past your limiting beliefs?
- Are you being courageous and believing and following your vision?
- Do you feel like the world is against you?
- Do you believe you are close to a better life?
If you are a Tarot professional, medium, psychic or have another profession of similar nature and you would like to get more exposure, we are now offering personalized profiles on our professional’s page. If you would like to learn more let’s team up.