In the Nine of Swords, you see a person in bed in a dark room who appears to be unable to sleep and is crying. The nine swords on the wall can represent nine worries or nine insights. One the bed there appear to be 2 people who might be having an argument or fight. On the comforter you can see the astrological zodiac symbols, that can represent cycles of life or personality traits and the roses can represent following your heart.
Nine of Swords Upright
- Lack of confidence
- Feeling unloved
- Feeling not good enough
Nine of Swords Reversed
- Nightmares ending
- Good news
- Worry is over
- Healing time
- Better future
- Anxiety released
Questions when pulling the Nine of Swords tarot card:
- Do you have nightmares you need to address?
- Are you worrying a lot?
- Can you let go of your fears and worries and allow yourself time to rest?
- Is there something in your life that you are doing that feels like a nightmare?
- What are you afraid of?
- Are you ready to get yourself out of the a situation that feels like a nightmare?
- What can you do to strengthen your trust and patience?
- How can you grow and bloom from this situation?
- Can you allow love into your heart and allow others to love you?
If you are a Tarot professional, medium, psychic or have another profession of similar nature and you would like to get more exposure, we are now offering personalized profiles on our professional’s page. If you would like to learn more let’s team up.