In the Justice tarot card, you see a woman sitting between to pillars with a purple purple curtain behind him. The curtain can represent the unseen or compassion. He man is holding a scale. This can be seen as Libra energy, which is also connected with being fair and balanced and the law. The scale has to do with weighing out your options. It can also represent choices needing to be made. The shoe sticking out of the robe can represent the actions we take and how they have consequences. The jewel in the crown represents intuition and the third eye.
- Creating a vision
- Gray area
- The Law
- Being judged
- Getting away with something
- Creating your own rules
- Legal issues
Questions to ask when pulling the Justice tarot card:
- What are your needs and others needs?
- Are you being fair in your relationships?
- Are you being treated fairly in your relationships?
- Are you being honest with yourself and others?
- Do you see the consequences for your actions?
- Do you believe in fairness?
- Are you trying to manipulate a situation?
- Are you being accountable for your actions?
- Are there some choices you need to make?