In the Judgement tarot card shows you see naked people rising from their graves and looking to the angel in the sky. This represents the day of judgment talked about in the Bible. The coffins can be a symbolism of being repressed.
The angel can represent any angel or God. The 6 people and the angel can represents different aspects of yourself. The angel and also represents a change or transformation. The trumpet can represent the voice of God, your prayers being answered, a message or being brought back to life. The flag represents unity and oneness. The mountains in the background can represent obstacles and fears from the past.
- New decisions
- New Path
- Ending of a phase
- Growing up
- Self improvement
- Fresh start
- Unexpected ending
- Unhappy ending
- Fear of change
- Avoiding change
- Not letting go
- Fear of dying
- Fear of endings
Questions when pulling the Judgement tarot card:
- Are there any grudges you need to let go of?
- Is there anything from the past that you need are ready to let go of?
- Are you ready to forgive?
- Is there something you want to confess?
- Do you feel like you have been unfairly judged?
- Is someone blaming you for something you didn’t do?