In the Four of Wands tarot card, you see two people having a celebration at a castle. The castle can represent safety and security. In the foreground, you see four wands with garland hanging between them representing success and accomplishing a goal. To the right, you can see a bridge similar to what you see in the Five of Cups. which can represent crossing the bridge to better opportunities.
Four of Wands Upright
Four of Wands Reversed
- Lack of success
- Delays in success
Questions to ask when pulling the Four of Wands tarot card:
- Do you feel like the current situations in your life are putting a lot of demands on you?
- Do you feel like your goals are unattainable?
- Have you set your expectations too high?
- Can you see you have room to grow?
- Can you see ways to create more success in your life?
- Are you scared of your new identity?
- Do you feel like you aren’t ready?
- Do you feel like you haven’t quite met your milestone moment?
- Can you see the progress you have made?
- Do you feel good about the progress you have made?