In the Five of Wands tarot card you can see five men that seem to be fighting each other with their wands. If you look closely you can see the wands aren’t actually hitting anyone, but it does appear to represent to be a conflict, competition or playing. Each person is wearing a different outfit to show their differences. The grown is mostly green, which can represent growth, but other areas of the grown are dirt and can represent something being unfinished or unable to grow.
Five of Wands Upright
- Proving yourself
- Physical strength
- Playing games
- Success through effort
- Setting priorities
Five of Wands Reversed
- Relief from conflict
- Conflict resolution
- Health competition
- Internal conflict
- Unhealthy competition
- Avoiding conflict
- Passive aggressive
- Letting go of conflict
Questions to ask when pulling the Five of Wands tarot card:
- Are you giving yourself room to play?
- Is there something you are forcing in your life?
- Are there too many cooks in the kitchen?
- Are you trying to prove your self worth?
- Do you feel overwhelmed?
- Are you holding on to conflict or letting it go?
- Are you dealing with stress or conflict?