In the Eight of Pentacles tarot card, you see diligently working on carving the star on a pentacle. This can be representative of him working on himself. You see six other pentacles that he has worked on, one that he is currently working on and one more to go, showing that mastery comes with practice and experience. You can see a town off in the distance, representing that he is taking time away from everyone to master his skill. The hammer he holds implies the impression he makes on the world.
Eight of Pentacles Upright
- Money management
Eight of Pentacles Reversed
- Misusing skills
- False sense of security
- Tedious work
Questions to ask when pulling the Eight of Pentacles tarot card:
- What impression are you making on the world?
- Do you need to step away from everything to giver yourself time to master a skill?
- Are you allowing yourself time to master your skills?
- Do you need to work on yourself?
- What is important to you?
- Do you see yourself as the boss of your own life?