In the Death tarot card we see a skeleton on armor rising in on a white horse as a messenger. This card represents endings and understandings that deaths and endings happen. The skeleton armored man hold a flag with a white flower with 5 petals. The number 5 represents change. This shows the death can represent changes, endings and beginnings. The flower on the flag means that can be beautiful and victorious.
The person laying on the ground in the Death tarot card represents not being able to stop deaths and endings that are meant to happen.
The Sun is setting in the background asking you to make space for a new day.
- Letting go of the old
- New beginnings
- Big transformation
- Leaving the past in the past
- Personal transformation
- Closing old chapters
- Leave something behind
Death card Reversed
- Resistance to change
- Fear of change
- Resisting the future
- Being in limbo
Questions when pulling the Death tarot card:
- What is not longer beneficial for you?
- Are you resisting change?
- What is coming to an end?
- Where can you see the light in a new beginning?
- Are you ready to give birth to something or transform it?