In the Ace of Swords tarot card, like in other Ace cards, you see a hand coming out of a cloud. In this card you see the hand holding a Sword. The Swords represent the mind. With this sword, we see a double-edged sword with a crown on top. The crown can be representative of the experiences and success you have had. The hand holding this sword is symbolic of us having own mind and be in uniquely you and let your light shine. The 6 yellow flecks are meant to symbolize gold and is representative of the Lovers card (6). This is the card that asks you, are you being yourself and creating your paradise? The twigs hanging from the crown can be representative of the resources you have to take on your journey. The mountains can be the challenges we go along in the journey through life.
Ace of Swords Upright
- New Ideas
- New beginnings
- New projects
- Mental clarity
- Overcoming obstacles
Ace of Swords reversed
- Weighing things out
- Rethinking things
- Harsh words
- Misuse of power
Questions to ask when pulling the Ace of Swords tarot card:
- Do you have thoughts and opinions you feel strongly about?
- Are you being careful with your words?
- Do you know how powerful your thoughts and words are?
- What is most essential?
- Do you have more clarity about something?
- Are you creating plans?
- Can you see the good out of something that didn’t turn out the way you had hoped?
- Are you allowing yourself time to think about things before you take action?
If you are a Tarot professional, medium, psychic or have another profession of similar nature and you would like to get more exposure, we are now offering personalized profiles on our professional’s page. If you would like to learn more let’s team up.