In the Ace of Cups, you see a large cup with 5 streams of water, which can be symbolic of the 5 senses. The water can represent your dreams, wishes, intuition, and emotions. The Cup with the streams of water can be symbolic of what you are feeling, thinking, believing, and your desires and the different emotions they bring up. The drops of water can be representative of different feelings and emotions. The dove can be symbolic of love and peace. The cross with the dove can be symbolic of “God is love.” The lily’s can be symbolic of the beauty of emotion and listening to your intuition. The hand holding the cup is representative of your emotions being your gift and a guide.
Ace of Cups Upright
- Renewed emotions
- Lots of feelings
- Renewing love
- Lots of emotions
Ace of cups reversed
- Feeling unloved
- Avoiding emotions
- Relationship issues
- Feeling all over the place
Questions to ask when pulling the Ace of Cups:
- Are you listening to your emotions?
- Do you trust what you are sensing is correct for you?
- Are you ready to transform your life and emotions?
- Can you see your emotions clearly?
- Are you allowing your emotions to flow?
- Is there something you want to let go of?
- Are you living out of integrity?
- Do you feel loved?
- Are you happy?
- Are you following your intuition?
- Do you feel a flood of emotions?
- Are you honoring your feelings?