Health Manifested offers remote support services for Mac and PC customers.
Our tech support personnel must be expecting your connection before this program will work. Please do not initiate remote support sessions without contacting our office first for approval.
How to access remote Support
- Click on the button below
- Enter the code given by the Technician in the box below and click on the arrow
- In Chrome:
A program called “ConnectWiseControl.exe” will begin downloading. Once the download is complete, run the program to start your remote support session.
- In Microsoft Edge:
Click the Open button in the bar that appears at the bottom of the screen:
- Next, click the Run button:
- All browsers: Windows might display a “User Account Control” prompt asking if you allow the program to make changes to your computer. Click the Yes button to begin the remote support session.
- Click Open ConnectWise Control Client
- You will be prompted to allow 3rd party software to allow this program to work. Follow the bullets below to allow access.
- Click on the Apple icon in the top left hand corner of your screen
- Go to System Preferences
- Select Security and Privacy
- Select the General Tab
- Unlock the lock
- Enter your Username and Password
- Check the box for ConnectWise Control Client
- Close the Lock
The technician will then be able to view your screen and work with you remotely to resolve the issue(s).
Once the remote support session has ended, the remote support program should be closed and the technician will not have any further access to your computer.