Set up Skype For PC
First, see if Skype is already installed on your PC
- If you are using Windows 10, simply click on the start button in the bottom left corner
- Scroll down the list of programs and then click on Skype
If Skype is not present on your computer, do the following:
- Open an Internet Browser and go to Skype.com
- Click on the “Download Skype” button
- Click on “Get Skype for Windows” button
- You may be asked to “Run” or “Save” the file. Click the “Run” button
- The file will begin downloading
- In the Google Chrome browser, you may need to click on the file which will appear in the bottom left corner
- If you are prompted by User Account Control, “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device”, click the Yes button
- Skype will begin to install. Follow the prompts that appear until the installation is complete.
- Click the “Sign in or install” button
- You will then be asked to log in with your existing Skype account.
- If you do not have a Skype account, click on the “No account? Create one!” link
- Follow the instructions including entering your phone number or email, enter your password, first name, last name, birthday and birthday. Then enter the code that was emailed to you to verify you own the email account your signed up with or verify your phone number with the code that was sent to your phone. Then enter the characters shown on the screen to create the account.
- Optional: You can upload an image if you would like.
- You can then test the audio and video settings
How to connect with me on Skype
- You will see a search box
- Type in “Health Manifested” and click on “Health Manifested” under the Skype Directory
- Click on the “Say hi” button
- Send me a message with your birth info, name and the PayPal transaction ID you received in your email when you purchased your reading